Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tarina Tarantino Hearts I / I Hate Pop Hearts Charm Necklace 7800041

Tarina Tarantino Hearts I / I Hate Pop Hearts Charm Necklace 7800041 Video Clips. Duration : 0.78 Mins.


www.zappos.com Product Description: # Part of the Hearts I Love / I Hate Hearts Collection by Tarina Tarantino ™. # Take a little 'pop sparkle with this necklace totally lovable and friendly! # Connections heart Silver-tone Lucite ® heart pendant and two small faux pearl accents. # Adjustable chain with lobster clasp. # # Made in USA of the circumference of the chain: # 21 in trailer height: width trailer # 2: # 2 in Weight: 2 oz # Keep all accessories in an elegant Mele & Co. Jewelry ™Box ...

Tags: Zappos, zappo, zapp, shoe, shoes, footwear, bag, bags, handbag, handbags, purse, pocketbook, jewelry, necklace, bracelet, clothing, clothes, shirt, shirts, pants, pant, jeans, free, shipping, fast, customer, service, twitter, facebook, social, media, tony, hsieh, hseih, shay, puppets, outdoor, running, run, skate, Tarina, Tarantino, Love, Hearts/, Hate, Hearts, Pop, Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment