Saturday, April 9, 2011

metal kitty Crafts - Episode 8

metal kitty Crafts - Episode 8 Tube. Duration : 6.08 Mins.


Laminates and crafts with different materials. With Zachary Quinto and Brent Spiner and his wonderful characters. List materials ---------- ------------- Ranger Ind., Glossy Accents Deco Style, Triple Thick liquid acrylic paint gold, mica paint (MIO) - This stuff is really crisp, fresh and covered with a glossy or a laminate. It can also be mixed with any color of acrylic paint. Traci Bautista, collage Paugh Hardware, rings and jewelry Scrapbooking frame, all painted with 1)Chalk (black or clear), 2) Mica paint or acrylic paint or a combination of both. Inkjet Paper Pictures with icing or Diamond Glaze by Judi children (at least one layer covered on each side to dry for a few days, you simply leave -.. E6000 Glue - A little smelly, but only use a little '(do not use any type of glue white clouds .. it is not only the glue laminated with right) retired from almost all recycled, with some shiny silver or gold Supplies & Findings - Beads, pin back, chain closure ..Leather belt, polymer clay, air dry clay, cards ATC, guitar photos, stamps, sheets, pieces of watch, wooden rims, and small square wooden tag. I do not sell these items. I'm all for my personal use. These videos are shared art / craft techniques. Use images that appeal to you whatever. I use my obsessions, I have to learn while I enthuse. Message me if you need more information about the technology. Thanks for watching. (I'm just a nerd who loves art and crafty things. I thinkyes ...

Keywords: art, craft, laminate, triple, thick, glossy, accents, collage, pauge, brent, spiner, zachary, quinto, spock, data, lore, star, trek

No comments:

Post a Comment